Snohomish County Bankruptcy Lawyer
Whether you are considering bankruptcy or you have suffered a severe personal injury, you want to have a place to turn for your legal concerns. At the Everett law office of Tom Kruse, Attorney at Law, we have been protecting clients throughout Snohomish County for over 24 years. We can help you plan for the future and meet the legal challenges of today.
Legal Solutions for Snohomish County
Contact Tom Kruse, Attorney at Law
- Bankruptcy as a Solution: When you file for bankruptcy, you can put an end to creditor harassment and stop foreclosure immediately. Bankruptcy may be the right solution for you and your debt concerns.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If you file and qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you will be able to wipe out almost your entire debt within three or four months.
- Probate & Estate Administration: In Washington, every estate, regardless of whether or not there is a will, must be administered through probate. We will guide you through the entire process.
- Wills, Trusts & Estates: Developing the right will, trusts, and estate plan will help you maximize your gifts to your beneficiaries and make sure your wishes are honored.
- Family Law & Divorce: We know how hard it is to deal with family law concerns. From divorce issues to post-divorce modifications and enforcement, we will help you protect you rights.
- Personal Injury: Have you suffered a serious personal injury in a car accident or slip and fall? We can help you file a personal injury or premises liability claim, and make sure you get the financial compensation and medical attention you deserve.
From immediate financial concerns to long-term legal planning, it is time to get the legal solutions you deserve. Open Monday through Thursday from 8 to 5, and Fridays from 8 to 12, our Everett law office is conveniently located near the Snohomish County Courthouse. Credit cards are accepted for all cases. Contact us today for a free initial phone consultation.