Tom Kruse, Attorney at Law
3014 Hoyt Avenue
Everett, WA 98201-4005
Phone: (425) 258-6155
Fax: (425) 388-9999
Map & Directions

Family Law & Divorce

Snohomish County Family Law Attorney

Whether you are going through a divorce or seeking a modification to your child support plan, you want to handle your family law concerns while retaining basic family values. At the Everett offices of Tom Kruse, Attorney at Law, we have been guiding families and individuals with family law concerns for over 24 years. We understand how hard it can be to reach a successful conclusion, but we also know how to get results that work.

Legal Solutions for Snohomish County
Contact Tom Kruse, Attorney at Law

Whether you are planning for the future of your family or you are involved in a legal dispute, you want to have a place to turn for all your concerns. It has been the goal of our firm for over twenty years to help our clients through their difficult times. Whether you are going through a divorce, paternity, custody action, child support modification, step-parent adoption or whether you are simply trying to enforce your current orders, you would be wise to hire an attorney who can give you advice on how to best achieve your goals.


From the future of your children to your own financial interests, there are a lot of factors to consider in your divorce settlement. We will help you reach a resolution that protects your rights, while maintaining your values.

  • Child Support
  • Child Custody
  • Visitation
  • Spousal Support & Alimony
  • Property Division

Washington State is a community property state, and that means that all assets and debt acquired during the marriage are subject to division by the court. In most cases, community property is split in half and separate property goes to the proper spouses.

Modifications and Enforcement

Divorce settlement plans do not always work in the way they were originally intended. If there has been a major change in your life or the life of your former spouse, you can seek a modification to your child support, child custody, or visitation plan. If your former spouse is not fulfilling his or her part of the plan, you can seek enforcement through the courts.

  • Relocations: If one parent wants to move, even if it is just out of your children's current school district, it will have to be approved by the courts.
  • Enforcement: We can help you take legal action for the enforcement of court orders. If you are involved in a contempt action, it could result in jail time.

Contact Us

Whatever your family law concerns, we are ready to help you find solutions. Located near the Snohomish County Courthouse, our Everett law offices are open Monday through Thursday from 8 to 5, and Fridays from 8 to 12. Contact us today for a free initial phone consultation.

At the Everett, WA law offices of Tom Kruse, Attorney at Law, we represent individuals throughout the Pacific Northwest, Western Washington and Puget Sound, including Snohomish, Marysville, Mukilteo, Lake Stevens, Monroe, Mill Creek, Lynnwood, Arlington, Stanwood, Smokey Point, and Snohomish County, Washington.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.